Today, tile is among the top flooring options for homes and businesses. One reason for this is, when properly installed and maintained, a tile floor can last centuries; literally. Tile is cool to the touch which can be very important in sunny, warm climates like San Diego. Tile comes in so many sizes, shapes, colors, and qualities, there is bound to be exactly what you are looking for.
Why Should You Choose Tile Flooring?
There are a number of different reasons why a tile floor may be right for you. Below are just a few:
- Both vinyl and ceramic tile flooring do not need special tools or chemicals. They are stain resistant and they are easy to clean by wiping away spills. Cleaning can be accomplished by using a mild cleaning solution.
- Tile needs no special tools or cleaners to keep your floor looking beautiful and clean. Tile is naturally stain resistant and spills are easy to wipe up. Your grout should be sealed upon installation to keep it fresh and stain resistant as well. General cleaning can be accomplished with a wet mop and a mild disinfectant.
- Installing tile can be easy if you have the tools, time, and patience. If however you are not a do it yourself person, it is advisable to seek the help of a licensed contractor for the installation. We offer fully trained licensed tile installers for both your floor and walls. Please contact us at (619) 282-4000 to arrange an in-home consultation.
- Tile comes in many different options. You may want a gentle soft feel to your room or a bold and vibrant feeling. There is no wrong decision when it comes to color for your home or office. Have you ever thought about installing tile on a wall, simply for the “wow” factor? One call to Star Flooring & Remodeling can get you going on your tile project. Please call (619) 282-4000 to arrange an in-home consultation.
Why Is It Important To Hire A Professional San Diego Tile Flooring Service?
You might be wondering why you should hire a professional when you can install tile flooring on your own. You might think that it is easy, but it’s not. Unless you’re a pretty good handyman, you might end up wasting a lot of time and money.
- Our tile flooring installers at Star Flooring and Remodeling have all the necessary tools and equipment so they can finish the job in an attractive and efficient manner. Star Flooring & Remodeling does beautiful work for a fair price leaving you pleased you allowed us to work in your home or office.
- Our installers are constantly undergoing training so they are updated with the latest installation techniques. They are also familiar with the newest and latest trends in tile types.
- No one wants to hire professionals who will just waste your money. Our installers have integrity and they do their job properly. We can also offer suggestions on how to maintain your tile so it will stay beautiful for decades to come.